Location is one of the most important factors when selecting a home. This is why Arapaho Village is a great choice to live! We are conveniently located just fifteen minutes from the booming St. Louis Metropolitan Area and less than five minutes from historic downtown Belleville, Illinois, the “All America City” sitting in St. Clair County, Illinois. Our Community is nestled in a secluded area of mature trees and rolling hills in a secure and peaceful residential subdivision.
- Belleville Crossing Shopping Center
- There are a variety of downtown Restaurants and Bars
- Lincoln Movie Theatre is located one mile from the Community
- The Belleville Public Library
- Belleville Public School District 118School District 118 serves the elementary and junior high schools. It has won numerous national, state, and local achievements by their students and staff. The students represent the District at a very high level by their academic, athletic, and fine art accomplishments. The district’s standardized test scores consistently exceed state averages.
- Roosevelt Elementary is located at 700 West Cleveland Ave, 1.5 miles from the Community, a short 5 minute drive.
- Central Jr. High recognized as a “State School of Character” is within 8 minutes of Arapaho Village just 3.5 miles away.
- Belleville West High School a part of School District 201 is a new state-of-the-art 360,000 square foot educational facility recently built on 113 acres. The school is located at the corner of Route 15 and Frank Scott Parkway West, 4 miles from the community.
The Bi-State public transportation system operates across St. Louis, Missouri and Illinois providing light rail, bus, express bus service and paratransit transport.
- The Bi-State Public Bus services the Belleville and St. Louis Metropolitan areas. The bus stop is within 4 blocks of our community.
- Train transportation is available at the MetroLink the Belleville Station is only a few short miles from Arapaho Village. Park-ride spaces are available or the Belleville Metrobus route stops at the station.
- Lambert St. Louis International Airport is located 11 miles northwest of downtown St. Louis along I-70 between I-170 and I-270 in St. Louis County. It is a quick 45 minute ride from Arapaho Village. The airport is accessible via MetroLink.
- St. Louis Downtown Airport is a public-use airport located in Greater St. Louis, one mile east of the central business district of Cahokia, in St. Clair County, Illinois.
- MidAmerica St. Louis Airport is a public use airport co-located on the grounds of Scott Air Force Base. It is located 14 miles east of the central business district of Belleville, in St. Clair County, IL.
- The Interstate System, Illinois State Highways 15, 159, 177, 13 and 161 all pass through Belleville. Belleville is also adjacent to Interstate highways 64 and 255. I-64 is a major route from Belleville to downtown St. Louis. I-255 is part of a system of expressways that together form a loop around St. Louis.
- St. Elizabeth’s Hospital located in Belleville has maintained a “Gold Seal” of approval. Located within 2 miles from the Community the hospital is accessible within minutes.
- Memorial Hospital ranked #1 in Critical Care is conveniently located in a west Belleville neighborhood at 4500 Memorial Drive, within 6 miles of the Community, an easy 15 minute drive.
About the St. Louis Metropolitan Area
Greater St. Louis is the metropolitan area that completely surrounds and includes the independent city of St. Louis and includes parts of the state of Missouri and Illinois. St. Louis is a medium sized city with a big city list of things to do for all families.
- It is home to one of the Nation’s biggest and best city parks
- Top rated Zoo
- Cultural institutions that rank among the Country’s finest
- St. Louis has great restaurants, cafes and lively pubs. It has fine dining, intimate neighborhood restaurants, traditional pubs and simple coffee houses.
- Shopping in St. Louis includes everything from small independent shops to large malls with all the trendiest stores.
- Music fans will find everything from blues to rock to hip hop
- The world famous City Museum is described as a children’s playground, funhouse, surrealistic pavilion, and an architectural marvel made out of unique, found objects.
- The Gateway Arch is the centerpiece of the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial in St. Louis, Missouri. It is an elegant monument to westward expansion in the USA.
- St. Louis Symphony and The Muny Theater
- Great Museums, Art Galleries, Cultural Festivals and Art Fairs can all be found in the St. Louis and Bellville areas.
- The city of St. Louis has more than 100 parks, including Forest Park, one of the largest urban parks in the country. The state parks of eastern Missouri or southwestern Illinois are in driving distance.
- St. Louis is a recognized world class sport city with The Sporting News naming it the nation’s “Best Sports City” in 2000 and the “Best Baseball City” in 2005. We’re home to the St. Louis Blues hockey team and the 2011 World Series Champion St. Louis Cardinals.
If you are looking for a place to call home in the perfect location that offers a peaceful, family setting with high quality homes schedule your personal tour today by calling (618) 235-5905 or Click Here to Contact us.
To View our Pre-Owned Homes for Sale Click Here.